Content applicable only in Pakistan.
Complete Information of LLB 5 Years
- You are required to have 45% in intermediate or equivalent.
- Age limit is 24 Years but age limit does not apply in all cases. (Punjab University has max 26 age relaxations)
- On order of Supreme Court LLB 5 Years Entry Test is necessary (LAT).
- Punjab University entry Test is name LAT (Law Admission Test) which is held by HEC ETC. (For LAT Registration process Click here)
- When this test is announced we repost the announcement on our social media pages.
- LAT is conducted in major cities such as Lahore & Islamabad.
- LAT is conducted twice a year according to official information while in some cases HEC may extend by another time.
- LAT is based on the General Information you may have studies before or General Daily Life information and current affairs.
- Law Admission Test usually based on General information which we will be uploading PDFs of on this website soon and Current update matters / current affairs happening in Pakistan or internationally such as Huawei Ban in America etc. All material required for LAT usually comes in books that have been published within the few week of LAT Announcement for Test. The more the latest the book was published the more likely the book will prove to be better.
Recommended LAT Book:
The Book which has most up-to-date Material (Current Affairs) and More detailed General Knowledge is recommended. Book Publish date should be under 3 months of HEC Announcement of Law Admission test.
You can verify all the information provided in this message.
Learn about LAT Registration
Learn about LAT Law Admission Test
By our college:
College Mentioned here is Allama Iqbal Law College Sialkot.
- We provide free registration facility by our college for student while if HEC announces any fee for the registration process that is paid by the student directly into HEC Bank Account. We will only require the slip number of the bank. If the students want to self-register for the test, he/she can get help from our website (https://www.allamaiqballawcollege.com/blog/2021/07/11/hec-lat-registration/) we have the process directly provided by HEC on our website with some extra helping PDF & Videos. We will some add complete information about PDF as well so students do not get misguided by the material and information from the internet such as social media pages and fake websites or outdated websites.
- In case your admission has some issues due to some specific condition we will still try our best to get you admitted so your year does not get wasted & you can continue your study.
- During COVID-19 Lockdown we started providing online education in the form of Audio, Video, PDF note / study material, Google meets & Google Classroom. Free of any cost.
- We have started online education facility from this year. After the experience of Lockdown, we are hoping to make online education facility permanently available for students.
- More online educational services are being added on daily basis. All online education facilities will be free for our students.
- We have been serving in educational services for more that 30 years. We are recognized by all educational organizations that keep records of Education institutes such as but not limited to PU, HEC, PBC.
- Our college does offers transportation facility for students who are taking LAT for small fee.
- You can take admission in our college while waiting for LAT. We will give you Admission in LLB 5 years but you will not be allowed to take examinations as long as you do not pass the LAT. As there is no exception in LAT.
- Admission fee details will be provided by admission office after reviewing your educational documents.
Note: Allama Iqbal Law College does not have any branches outside of Sialkot.
Contact # 03007107387
If your call is not attended there may be a meeting going on due to the issues caused by COVID-19 Lockdown.
DO NOT MESSAGE OR WHATSAPP ON THIS NUMBER. SMS and WhatsApp are not monitored on this number.